Become a part of the Yo-Yo Sisterhood of the Traveling Panties
. You send your panties to me; I dye them and send them back to you.
Yes, I'm offering to dye your underpants. Again. You weren't hallucinating. It was so much fun, I'll do it "catch as catch can" throughout the summer. Here are the rules.
Remember: your mother told you to always put on clean underwear before you left the house. She never said what color.
- Only NEW underpants, white, 100% COTTON. (You MAY send colored panties, but the color of the fabric affects the dye, making it darker or an odd color.) A small % of spandex is OK.
- EACH pair of panties MUST have your full name printed with a JUICY, BLACK PERMANENT marker on the waistband in the back, just like summer camp. Put the same name on your panties as you put on your order form. (If that's not the name on your credit card write your alias in the Comment Section.) Test the marker first. If your name runs and contaminates another pair of panties or I have to spend more than 30 seconds figuring out which name-less pair are yours, when I finally DO figure it out, your re-named underpants are going up on the web for all to see. And it won't be pretty.
Do it like this:
- You can have me dye panties belonging to other members of your family, quilt guild members, and special friends as long as they are all willing to run around with your name on the waistband of their unmentionables. Or, write their names in the comment section of your order.
- After you "join" the sisterhood below (membership has its privileges, but somebody has to pay for the dye and shipping) mail your panties to:
Your panties must arrive in time for the next dye session, whenever that may be. I'll probably dye two or three times between May and August. If this changes, I'll share that here.
4206 Sheraton Drive
Flint, MI 48532
In other words, I'll dye them when I dye them.
You will be emailed when they ship.
- Please check the appropriate "ADD TO CART" button for the panties you want dyed.
- Send as many underpants as you like. Estimated shipping will be added when you complete your order. After dyeing, we'll add shipping (least expensive possible) and charge your credit card.
- If you send multiple panties each one will be dyed a different color. Probably. Maybe. Possibly not. (It's really hard to keep track of things when the dye is flying fast and furious.)
- No, you don't have a choice. Ship your panties to the uncertain world of "Ami Playing With Dye" and what you get will be fairly random. This is not a science, nor is it an art, it is a whim. If you are uncomfortable with a certain amount of risk (in exchange for possible delight and a giggle or two when you get dressed in the morning) you shouldn't be sending your underpants to strange people in the first place.